Saturday, May 24, 2014

when the timing is right...

As I've stated previously, I have a number of favorite photos that I've published on flickr. You'll see a number of them, if you should keep returning.  The photo I'd like to share with you is one I've posted just recently to flickr.  It is by far one of my all-time favorite photos.  It is a photo taken of a sunset at the beach.  The special part is the timing of the seagull!  Hoping to catch a seagull coming across your photo at just the right time is most difficult...and I finally succeeded!  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


 



when the timing is right...     


“Patience is power.
Patience is not an absence of action;
rather it is "timing"
it waits on the right time to act,
for the right principles
and in the right way.”
― Fulton J. Sheen                                                     

 




No comments:

Post a Comment