Saturday, May 24, 2014

begin again...

I had started my own photography website previously under the same name.  I didn't get off to a very good start. This is my second attempt to try again.  It is all with the determination to start my own business.  If you have been on flickr, perhaps you've seen some of my work.  I'm sure I'll post some of my previously posted work from flickr.  I also plan to post new work, both here and on a Facebook page I plan to begin, as well.  Hope you enjoy what you see!  Please plan to come back time and time again!  I appreciate your visits.

 
 
This is one of my favorites.  I have several favorites, you'll find; but I love the colors in this, as well as the wonderful reflections.  I plan to use this as my web image, in some form. 
 
 
 
Again, thank you for stopping by...I hope to see you again!

                            Merle        

No comments:

Post a Comment