Thursday, June 5, 2014

favorite flower pics


Today, I would like to share with you some of my favorite flower pics.  If you've happened to read my photography page on Facebook, you'll find although I like to photograph most anything in nature, I especially enjoy--and do specialize--in taking photographs of flowers, butterflies and sunsets.  You'll come to realize that will be my focus, although I'm open to anything that catches my eye, as a photographer. 


 
Roses tend to my favorite flower to photograph, as they are for others; but I also enjoy lilies and hollyhocks, to name a few.



There's something especially beautiful and eye-catching of a macro flower...so many details to observe and enjoy.
 
Hope you've enjoyed some of my favorite flower pics...and hope you'll certainly come back for more!
 
 
                     Merle 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment